Aerospace Accessory Service is a fully equipped and state of the art FAA certified Part 145 repair station, serving the commercial aviation industry for over 30 years while establishing a superior reputation.
The Emergency Medical Equipment Division specializes in the make, sale, recertification, distribution and exchange of a variety of products such as:
- Aircraft First Aid Kits (F.A.K.)
- Emergency Medical Kits (E.E.M.K. / E. M. K.)
- Automated External Defibrillators (A.E.D.)
- PHILIPS Medical Systems authorized distributor
- FAK, AED, and EMK installation brackets for all aircraft applications
- Aircraft On-board Light Weight Wheelchairs
Aerospace Accessory Service also holds a Drug Enforcement Agency (D.E.A.) license that allows them to manufacture and recertify most makes and models of Medical Kits.
All First Aid Kits and Medical Kits manufactured and repaired by Aerospace Accessory Service can be custom-made to meet specific airline requirements and exceed regulatory standards.
The services that set them apart are 24 to 48 hour turn-around time (T.A.T), lower recertification, replacement, and/or exchange costs, dual release certification and cross reference paperwork upon request, around the clock customer support and flight crew training when necessary.