STS Engineering Solutions' services not only apply to the commercial aerospace industry but also to the government sector. Our virtual engineering program allows us to work on projects CONUS and OCONUS.
The STS Engineering Solutions team has secured a GSA schedule 817-3 Professional Engineering Services' contract. We are now able to provide engineering services to the public sector through the government's simplified electronic ordering system, GSA Advantage. Services required under this SIN involve the translation of a system concept into a preliminary and detailed design. Typical associated tasks include computer aided design, design studies and analysis, high level detailed specification preparation, configuration, management and document control, fabrication, assembly and simulation, modeling, training as well as consulting. Our team of experienced engineers can...
- Analyze and design repairs for aircraft undergoing depot maintenance
- Provide liaison engineering for aircraft structural modifications
- Perform avionics and quality assurance engineering for systems upgrades and integration
- Accomplish damage tolerance analysis
- Support every aviation project that requires engineering
STS Engineering Solutions can also provide aerospace engineering services to government clients through prime contracting, subcontracting and team-building opportunities.
If you’re interested in working with STS Engineering Solutions on a government contract, please contact us at any time.