Aircraft Repair and Modification
Aircraft Repair and Modification Centers
STS Mod Center operates out of state-of-the-art hangar facilities in Melbourne, Florida and Kansas City, Missouri. The company is an MRO leader in avionics and structural aircraft repair and modification services. From major / minor aircraft repairs and modifications to complete in-flight connectivity packages, STS Mod Center delivers exceptional results for clients around the world.
& Repair Services
The STS Mod Center team includes a seasoned management crew, avionics experts, sheet metal specialists, Wifi installation gurus and the best aircraft maintenance techs in the business.
Not to mention, we have on site DER’s to assist with all of your aircraft engineering and heavy modification requirements.
Mod Center Certifications
- FAA 145 Repair Station
- EASA 145 Repair Station
- ISO 9001:2015
- ANAC 145 Brazil
STS Mod Center Services:
- Major / Minor Aircraft Repairs & Modifications
- Avionics Systems Installations & Modifications
- T-PED Testing (Transmitting Portable Electronic Device)
- Sheet Metal & Structural Repairs
- Aircraft Troubleshooting / General Repair
- Large Radome Installations
- Aircraft Systems Fault Diagnostics
- InFlight Connectivity / WiFi Installs
- Fiber Optic Installations
Wifi Install Videos
Check out STS Mod Center’s Wiﬁ installation capabilities. The work displayed below was performed on Boeing 747-400, Boeing 767–400, Airbus A330-200, and Airbus A330-300 model aircraft.
If you would like to learn more about STS Mod Center’s aircraft repair and modiﬁcation services, please click the button below now to contact our support team!