STS NDT Services
Non-Destructive Aircraft Testing & Aerospace Welding
STS NDT has been providing superior aircraft services to clients for nearly twenty years. As an industry leader in non-destructive aircraft testing and aerospace welding, STS NDT delivers exceptional quality, advanced techniques, and award-winning customer service.
STS NDT ServicesSTS NDT is a San Antonio based repair station that specializes in non-destructive aircraft testing, aerospace welding, aircraft maintenance platforms, engine mounts and custom metal fabrication. Our company is STS certified by the Federal Aviation Administration and is recognized as an authorized repair station for aircraft and related aviation ground equipment. STS NDT’s radiographic services can be provided anywhere in the USA as well as abroad. If you have any questions, or perhaps you would like to learn more, please click the contact button below now. Alternatively, you can give us a call 24/7/365 at 210-590-7888.
FAA Repair StationW2XR853X
STS NDT’s Services Include:
- X-ray inspection (Radiography) — 160KV — 300KV
- UT inspection (Ultrasonic) — Straight Beam, Shear Wave, Thickness
- MT inspection (Magnetic Particle) — Bench, Yoke, Mobile
- ET inspection (Eddy Current) — High freq., Low Freq.
- PT inspection (Penetrant) — Visible, Fluorescent
- Phased Array
- Thermography Inspection
- Bond Inspection
- Bore-scope Inspection
- NDT Level III Services — Training, Testing, Consulting
- Welder Qualification
- SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding)
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
- GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding)