STS Aviation Group is Looking for Recruiters & Recruiting Coordinators in Denver
If rewarding company culture and career growth are terms that pique your professional interests, then you’re going to want to perk up and pay attention to the following…
STS Aviation Group is currently seeking Recruiters & Recruiting Coordinators to join our award-winning team in Denver, Colorado.
We offer a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and an excellent commission’s package alongside the opportunity to grow with an expanding aviation company regularly named to the Inc. 5000 list showcasing the fastest growing private companies in the United States.
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary and generous commissions
- Full benefits including medical and dental
- 14 days of paid time off per year (to start)
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- An award-winning company culture
At STS Aviation Group, we treat our employees like family. We nurture and guide their careers down the path of success and promise to work with them every step of the way to ensure prolonged professional happiness and complete job satisfaction.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Ideal candidates will have prior experience in the staffing industry, be fast learners, excellent communicators and more interested in forging a career than simply working another job.
Qualified Recruiter Candidates Will Possess:
- Two-to-five years of recruitment experience (Prior employment with a staffing company is preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in an online environment
- A strong understanding of both offline & online recruitment practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Focused leadership qualities
- A self-motivated disposition
Qualified Recruiting Coordinators Will Possess:
- One-to-two years of experience working in a professional office environment
- A proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and a strong understanding of modern Internet practices
- The ability to multitask and thrive in a deadline oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Not only is STS Aviation Group widely considered the world’s leading staffing organization within the aerospace industry, we’ve also been honored with multiple awards recognizing us as one of the best companies to work for in South Florida, our home base of operations.
Interested candidates are invited to send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or require additional information, please call 1-800-800-2400.
Thanks so much for taking the time, and best of luck!