Government Engineering Services
STS Engineering Solutions has secured a GSA schedule 817-3 Professional Engineering Services’ contract. We are now able to provide engineering services to the public sector through the government’s simplified electronic ordering system, GSA Advantage.
Services required under this SIN involve the translation of a system concept into a preliminary and detailed design.
Typical associated tasks include computer aided aircraft design, design studies and analysis, high-level detailed specification preparation, configuration, management and document control, fabrication, assembly and simulation, modeling, training as well as consulting.
Additional Service Offerings
Our team of experienced aircraft engineers can:
- Analyze and design repairs for aircraft undergoing depot maintenance
- Provide liaison engineering for aircraft structural modiﬁcations
- Perform avionics and quality assurance engineering for systems upgrades and integration
- Accomplish damage tolerance analysis
- Support every aviation project that requires engineering
To learn more about the Government Engineering Services oﬀered by STS Engineering Solutions, please click the button below now to contact one of our Business Development Specialists.