Visa Sponsorship Program
Visa Sponsorship Program: STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is proud to announce that it has kicked off a brand new Visa Sponsorship program for Aircraft Maintenance Technicians who are looking to grow their careers and work at our company’s numerous aircraft line maintenance stations throughout the United States as well as our state-of-the-art aircraft base maintenance facility in Melbourne, Florida.
The jobs listed below are all a part of the Visa Sponsorship program, and we have the need to hire more than 150 people.
If you have any questions for our team, you can click the button below now and fill out a quick contact form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks so much for your time and interest, and we look forward to working with you soon.
Career Opportunities for Mexican Nationals
Here is a list of the positions that are a part of this program:
If you are interested in applying to one of the above positions, simply select a link, and you will be redirected to our online jobs board where you can easily learn more and apply online. Once your resume is received, our team will be in touch with you shortly.
After applying online, if you have questions, feel free to click the button below to contact our team and speak with Visa Sponsorship Program Specialists immediately. We are more than happy to help!
Important Things to Know
- STS Technical Services will sponsor work visas for qualified applicants
- Positions are contract based, and positions will typically last at least one (1) year
- STS Technical Services offers financial living assistance as a part of this program
- This program is only for Mexican Nationals who are looking to live and work in the U.S.
- Hourly pay rates will be determined during the hiring process and based on experience
- A generous contractor benefits package is awarded to all new hires
- Travel allowances will be offered
- Referral fees are being offered
- You will have to take a skills test during the screening process
- Must pass a drug test
What You Will Need:
In order to get the Visa process started, our team will need you to email us the following documents. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of FAA Certifications
- Copy of Diploma / Degree
- Experience Letter(s)
- Labor Cert Questionnaire (Download the Worksheet Below)